Winter is here. Day light saving is gone! I hate winter timing.
This year, I am not going to hibernate. In 2012 I went into a year-long challenge to read 52 books. I ended up reading 27 books. The next couple of years, I probably read 2 books. So this year, I am renewing the challenge.
All I need is 8 quarter-hour gaps during every day. If I can guarantee that, I can read 52 books for the year. And here are some books.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
- The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature
- Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science
- Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity
- The Gift: Creativity and the Artist in the Modern World
- Bad Science
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable
- The Upside of Irrationality: The Unexpected Benefits of Defying Logic at Work and at Home
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
- The Labours of Hercules (Hercule Poirot, #26)